A few things have been pulling me away from my shop and blog over the past week or so - some good and some not so good.
- My mom's visit! It was hard to justify time online when there was plenty to be done away from the computer - shopping, decorating, flea marketing, and chatting.
- Work around the house. I couldn't find a desk similar to what I had in mind, so I'm semi-hand making my own. Okay, semi-hand making might be a stretch. Hand assembling might be a little more accurate. It's about half way done, and so far so good! I'll share the results when it finds its new home in my office. We also reorganized our garage for an influx of "stuff" (see below).
- A sore throat that got worse and worse, and lasted for about a week.
- And then turned into a horrible cold. I think the last of the sneezing and coughs are finally gone. Yay!
Still to come:
- Road trip! Lance and I are venturing up to the Bay Area to pick up all of our stuff still at our parents' houses. There will be plenty of sorting and packing, and maybe even a garage sale thrown in. Sunday we'll be heading back down to San Diego in our big ol' Penske truck. I'll be sure to share pictures from our 500 mile adventure!
- New month, new theme. I'll be announcing October's theme for the shop once we get back - probably on Sunday or Monday. Lots of vintage finds to add to the shop. I'm excited to share!
- Giveaway! I think a giveaway is the perfect way to close out a month, so I'll be posting a giveaway when we return as well. Be sure to come back and enter!